I have been looking new ideas for some additions to my shoe collection (as always) and found some celebrities wearing a variety of shoes that I liked quite a bit. Miranda Kerr wore these leopard print pumps on a red carpet in South Korea, and they looked great with her black dress. I don’t think these shoes will make my legs look as good as hers, but I can always buy them and hope! See the picture of Miranda on the red carpet below and you’ll see what I mean. It’s been very rainy around here lately, and I need a new set of ladies rainboots . While I was looking for ideas, I came across this great picture of Lily Donaldson on a very wet day at the Glastonbury Music festival. Even though the day is dreary, she looks great, and her feet are dry
Source: http://www.hoozie.com/celebrities-in-my-favorite-shoes/
Jennifer Lawrence Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam
No comments:
Post a Comment